Wonderful gardens for virtual tour in Kalamazoo and Grand Rapids!
Sue & Bill Binning
Along with designing and planting, finding creative ways to add art in the garden is one of Sue’s passions. It’s rewarding for Bill and Sue to recycle items into their landscape.
Kay and Mike Maitner
The secluded garden of Kay and Mike Maitner lies on a one-acre wooded parcel. The home was purchased in 1998 and the garden was established shortly thereafter.
Linda & Terry Gage
Terry spied hostas in a garden store and thought he would give them a try. Shortly after discovering hostas there was no turning back. He became a collector and a home hybridizer.
Pam & Don Rawson
The Rawsons are excited that you have the opportunity to virtually tour their garden and rock collection. They feel that it is a privilege to share their garden with people of like interests.
Gary & Lois Neidert
Gary and Lois began creating their gardens back in 1992 when they built their new home on a one acre wooded lot. Lois may not want to admit it, however she started Gary’s hosta addiction….
Bonnie & Noah Schwartz
The 2-acre Schwartz garden has over 800 named hostas and thousands of hosta seedlings from Noah’s hybridizing program, as well as many shade companion plants.
Walking in the yard and garden a person can relax, wandering through its many winding walkways—cobblestone stamped concrete, some wood chips or rubble walks and more.
Brenda and Bob Sinke
The forested terrace behind the Sinke home provides an ideal environment for a large collection of over 1000 hosta varieties and the many diverse companion plants found there.
Rich and Kay Anderson moved to their current residence 20 years ago after being displaced by a road widening project. Their current house is situated on a private drive and includes a four-acre plot of flat land encompassed primarily by a stand of red pines.
Walters Gardens didn’t set out to be one of the leading companies in the industry. They simply wanted to provide our local growers with high quality perennials. To fulfill that dream, a small perennial farm was established by Dennis and Harriet Walters in Zeeland, Michigan in 1946.